Daraja is on the road! Over the next few weeks, the Daraja Admissions Team will be traveling across Kenya to meet potential students. (You can learn more about our student selection process here!)
Roll your mouse over the pins on the map to learn more about some of the hometowns and regions of our current and incoming students. >>>
We’re about to admit 30 new students – and they all need sponsors!
At Daraja, the sponsorship relationship is incredibly special. You’ll receive handwritten letters from your sponsee twice a year, and you are very much encouraged to write back. We’ll provide you with her picture, bio, and updates throughout her four-year career at Daraja. To a Daraja girl, a sponsorship is confirmation that someone out in the world believes in her right to an education so much they are willing to support her journey. To a Daraja girl, you make all the difference in the world.
If you would like to learn more about sponsorship, please fill out the form below. We hope to hear from you soon!
- January 15: Daraja Academy Campus. Interviewing girls from the Laikipia Plateau
- January 16: Nanyuki. Interviewing girls from Nanyuki
- January 17 – 18: Isiolo. Interviewing girls from Isiolo, Marsabit, and Moyale
- January 21 – 23: Nakuru. Interviewing girls from Nakuru, Baringo, and Alale
- January 24 – 26: Nairobi. Interviewing girls from Mombasa and Ganze
The map above was painted by Jason Doherty, Daraja Founder.